I Made my Decision

After all these "yaya" problems that we are having, I made my decision on how to face it.

I will be facing it with COMPLETE trust to GOD that HE is planning on something BIG for us.

I will be expecting that there will be a miracle, that in one week, HE will be sending a great yaya for Alex. Who is willing to work and who actually cares.

And I BELIEVE that God will not fail us on this one.

ONE WEEK.

I know GOD is someone who is bigger than this.

ONE WEEK is all it takes for HIM to do that MIRACLE.

ONE WEEK.

And all of you will be witnesses of how GREAT GOD is and how HE does wonders in our lives.

ONE WEEK.

1 Response to "I Made my Decision"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    June 28, 2007 10:53 AM

    hey there.

    just happened to see your blog. don't worry about the "yaya" problem. everything will fall into place in god's time. *u*

    god bless. nice blog.


    John Marcus (J.M.)