May Monthly Roundup

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Sam's Letters to Jeniffer by James Patterson
- A Power of a Positive Mom

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
- Spiderman 3
- Grey's Anatomy (Season 2)

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Mother's day celebration at my in-law's house
- Parents-in-Law's 38th Anniversary at Hotel Sofitel
- Amber and Rudolph's Wedding in Tagaytay

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- I got the book, "The Power of the Positive Mom" from Hubby as a Mother's day gift. :)

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- I had LBM from Baguio
- Headache, headache and headache :(

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- I went out for dinner and coffee with MM
- Hubby and I attended the Hope Weekend in Baguio with our CFC Household head

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Cafe by the Ruins
- Pizza Volante
- Palizata
- Baguio Country Club

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- I can't think of any except for some stuff for the house.

What were this month's disappointments?
- None.

What were my accomplishments this month?
- I'm now an official "Call Girl" --> Tele-sales for the same Company ;) my accomplishment was that I was able to still work at home and loving what I'm doing. :)

6 Response to "May Monthly Roundup"

  1. Ers says:
    June 01, 2007 4:23 PM

    i love what you're doing! anong company ba yan at makapag-apply. :D

  2. dangkin says:
    June 03, 2007 7:21 AM

    wow! congratulations, call girl! :)

  3. Anonymous Says:
    June 03, 2007 9:45 AM

    congrats on your new job! you are so lucky! not a lot of people get to work at home!

  4. Anonymous Says:
    June 03, 2007 7:52 PM

    wow, tell us more about the book :)

  5. Anonymous Says:
    June 05, 2007 7:49 PM

    wow ang daming nangyari sayo nung month of may ah.. weeeeeeee!

  6. Mich says:
    June 08, 2007 3:07 PM

    @princess of cj - talga, you want to make calls din? sige, i'll let you know kapag may opening. ;)

    @dangkin - thanks, thanks! :)

    @jannah - thanks, jannah. Yeah, i'm really blessed to have this job.

    @cess - sure, will post something about the book soon. it's really a nice book for mommies.

    @jemme - dami nga eh, busy, busy. linked you up already ha.