Ate A is Getting Funnier Everyday!

I can't forget this moment when we were on our way to a birthday party. So before I move on to an assignment about barcode scanner and spend a lot of time in that area, I must post this first! We were in the car and I was seated at the back with Ate A, Baby A, and Baby A's yaya. Then here goes the conversation... Baby A's Yaya: Wow look at Ate A very sixy (translation: sexy!) Ate A: What? Baby A's Yaya: I said, you are very sixy. Ate A: Oh no! I'm 3! I'm not sixty! LOL! After that, Hubby and I can't stop laughing!!!

4 Response to "Ate A is Getting Funnier Everyday!"

  1. Aggie says:
    August 25, 2009 11:21 AM

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

  2. jody says:
    August 25, 2009 10:29 PM

    Laugh Trip ito! Bwahahaha!

  3. Mich says:
    August 26, 2009 6:05 PM

    @aggie and @jody - patawa si alex noh? LOL

  4. Peachy says:
    August 29, 2009 3:25 AM

    yaya kasi eh!!! anuba!!!