Wednesday Happy Thoughts

I was supposed to post this yesterday, but I was too busy browsing and reading about weight loss supplements. I realized that I need it badly now since I'm gaining weight fast!

After that, I had to do some tasks at work and then the next thing I knew we were going to have dinner! My, I just wish there are more hours in one day so I could do more things!

Happiness is...

1. Foot Spa!
2. Coffee with friends
3. MIL's birthday last weekend
4. Alex attending Psalm's 7th birthday party
5. Online Shopping
6. Cheap airfare
7. New business :)
8. Bags, bags, bags!
9. Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic Abroad
10. Belgian Chocolates

To know how this started and credits of the header, click here.

1 Response to "Wednesday Happy Thoughts"

  1. jody says:
    August 15, 2009 1:10 PM

    so what's the new business? hehehe, usyusera ako!