Happy Saturday!

Well, even if I needed to work this morning, it is still a happy Saturday for me. Why? Because I have my family with me and I don't have to leave the house to work. There are times that I find it boring to work from home but most of the days I feel thankful that I have work at the comforts of my home. With this I'd be able to witness the milestones of the girls.

Imagine being so tired and then you will see the sweet and smiling Andie when you go down to get water. I won't see that in a normal office!

Imagine when the little girl comes home from school the first person she sees is me! And I can get a nice hug from her when I feel stressed out!

It's perfect!

I haven't posted updates here but hopefully soon. For now, will just share these two photos and see how they've grown over the months.



I just need time to sit down and post their updates here. Hopefully one of these days. I have been busy with work since there were a few changes. I missed blogging actually and hopefully I'd get my groove back!

Have a great weekend everyone! (*wink*)

2 Response to "Happy Saturday!"

  1. Faye says:
    August 16, 2009 11:19 PM

    ang cute ng girls mo Mich!:)

  2. Mich says:
    August 17, 2009 6:44 AM

    thank you sis! :)