They are Priceless!

When I think about the career I gave up a couple of years ago, I would think, are they worth it?

When I think of the best buy gadgets, bags, and shoes that I did not buy to prioritize their needs first, I would think, are they worth it?

When I think of the travels that I missed with my friends, I would think, are they worth it?

Well, look at them now!

IMG_7502

IMG_7508

IMG_7509

Both of them are darlings! I wouldn't change anything. They are definitely worth it and even more!

7 Response to "They are Priceless!"

  1. Farrah Says:
    August 27, 2009 7:57 PM

    I love this Mich :) You have a beautiful family :)

  2. Faye says:
    August 27, 2009 10:04 PM

    sis pwedeng pang model tongmga kids mo! super cute!! at si bunso, bungisngis!

  3. Mich says:
    August 28, 2009 7:51 AM

    thanks fars and faye! :)

  4. Peachy says:
    August 29, 2009 3:26 AM

    same sentiments mich..

    everything is worth it talaga:) love ur girls!! cuties!

  5. Eds says:
    August 30, 2009 12:27 PM

    I'm thinking of quiting na rin sa work sis.. just to be a full time mom pero hindi pa pwedi now.. maybe soon, I hope ..

  6. Peppermint says:
    August 30, 2009 1:53 PM

    Finally, na-update ko na rin sarili ko sa life mo. I have internet na! Grabe Mich, big girls na....soooo cute! Miss ko na kayo. Cute girls, loving husband...what more could you ask for? You made the right decision! Mwah!

  7. Mitch says:
    August 30, 2009 10:56 PM

    Priceless shots!