Have a Nice Long Weekend!

I can't relate to the long weekend thing because I have work on Monday but I wish that everyone in the Philippines will have a nice long weekend!

Sharing some photos of the girls! :) I just love taking their photos these days...

IMG_7398
Look at her hair after that hair make-over from Moyra's 7th birthday party!

IMG_7493
Showing her two teeth! There are more teeth coming out!

Have fun and enjoy your family this weekend!

3 Response to "Have a Nice Long Weekend!"

  1. Faye says:
    September 02, 2009 12:36 AM

    hahaha! kakatuwa mga anak mo sis! napaka bungisngis!

  2. Jhari says:
    September 10, 2009 4:17 AM

    Buti pa si Baby mo ate may ngipin na. Si baby Julia ko mag 10mos na tomorrow pero wala pang lumalabas na ngipin. Though may white spots na sa baba dalawa, I think it'll come out next month pa. Cute cute i Andie, tabachingching!

  3. Anonymous Says:
    May 21, 2011 1:00 PM

    Hi there

    What a nice photo of baby! They are really cute! I love baby.

    Thanks
    james