I used to Smoke...

I used to smoke. That was when I was in College. But I only smoke occasionally and just for the sake of smoking. I didn't even try backwoods cigars. I heard they were good but I never bothered to try. I remember I can finish a half pack of cigarettes after school. That was during the days when I needed to prove something to myself. The question is, was I able to prove something by smoking? Naaah! I did not! LOL! This is something that I definitely would NOT recommend!

1 Response to "I used to Smoke..."

  1. Unknown says:
    September 10, 2016 4:00 AM

    Hello,
    I am trying to connect with you to get an old link you have on your site changed.

    You have this link with the current anchor text of "Backwoods Cigars" I asking to have you change it to just "inexpensive Backwoods cigars". We are trying to abide by googles penguin algorithm to have varied anchor text. Your assistance with this would be much appreciated.

    Page that the link is located: http://mich-magbag.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-used-to-smoke.html

    Please feel free to contact me at outreach@famous-smoke.com

    Thanks
    Cory G
    Famous Smoke Shop