Baby A is 9 months old!

Would you believe that I forgot that Baby A turned 9 months old today? If I didn't see the ticker on the left side bar of this blog, I wouldn't remember! Bad Mama! The thing is, since she is really heavy, I always thought that she is already 1. Ha! Baby A now weighs 10 kilos (that was during our last visit to the Pedia) which was 2 or 3 weeks ago. I wonder how much she weighs now. As I would always blog, Baby A is such a darling. It was never an effort to make her smile or even laugh. Just call her name and she would respond. As my friend Norin would describe her, she is a charming baby. I don't exactly remember if Ate A was like her. It just proves how each sibling's personality is different from each other. Baby A eats boiled rice, sayote, carrots, apple, pear, squash, and fish. I should include more in her diet from now on. She tries to stand too! Check her out... IMG_7338 IMG_7345 She also likes sticking out her tough when she laughs. IMG_7392 The only thing difficult with Baby A is that she wouldn't let us put her in her playpen alone! She wants somebody with her even if we put tons of toys. So we need to find a way to let her stay there or else everybody in the house will have a broken back (like me!). Baby A also likes taking a bath. Look at her! IMG_7220 IMG_7221 IMG_7222 IMG_7223 IMG_7224 And then she cries hard when we take her out of the water. :( I'm pretty sure she will enjoy the beach once we hit it soon! I can't wait for that! 3 more months and it's going to be her first birthday! I better start preparing now!

6 Response to "Baby A is 9 months old!"

  1. jody says:
    August 19, 2009 6:02 PM

    ANUVAH! ANG CUTE GRABE! KAKAGATIN KO NA YAN! HAHAHA!

  2. Farrah Says:
    August 19, 2009 7:03 PM

    She looks more like Marlon now! Grabe Mich, how time flies ~ parang dati lang nag Taebo pa tayo! Hahaha! Now you have two beautiful angels and your youngest will turn one soon... :) Happy thoughts!

  3. Faye says:
    August 19, 2009 11:59 PM

    nakakatuwa nmn si Andie! sarap kagatin!hihihi

  4. Anonymous Says:
    August 20, 2009 12:50 AM

    super cutie!!!!!!

  5. Anonymous Says:
    August 20, 2009 12:54 AM

    btw, this is tito dandy.. haha! miss andie and alex!

  6. Gracie says:
    August 25, 2009 12:53 AM

    kagigil! ang cute nya sa tub...enjoy na enjoy sa pagligo (at may rubber duckie pa!)