Family Getaway at Laiya, Batangas (Part 2/2)

We only swam twice in Laiya. One was Saturday afternoon around 3PM and then next was early morning of Sunday. As I've mentioned I didn't want Alex exposed to the sun that much. Oh, did I mention that Alex hated the sand so much she didn't want to step on it!? Boy, I thought she is old enough now to enjoy it but I was wrong. Here are some photos before we swam...

IMG_2301
Can't stand the "dirt" on her feet. LOL!

IMG_2345
Before swimming...

IMG_2346

IMG_2351


Although she loved the water so much, we just needed to carry her while swimming. Good thing we bought this salbabida where she clung on it the whole time!

IMG_2367

IMG_2434

IMG_2360
Yes, that's me, I had to sit down after swimming because the waves were getting bigger...


After swimming for about an hour we then had snacks and then waited for dinner to come. I just loved it here because it was relaxing and all we did was think of what dinner we are having. LOL! Some photos while we wait for dinner.

IMG_2370

IMG_2384

IMG_2385

IMG_2388

IMG_2402

IMG_2409


Can you believe that after dinner we went straight to our cabana and tried to sleep!? It was around 8PM but we couldn't think of something to do and since Alex didn't take a nap earlier this afternoon and since I couldn't drink alcohol and join Hubby, we just decided to sleep early so we can make the most of our Sunday at the resort.

I planned to wake up at 8AM but I think I was too hungry (and probably excited) that I woke up at around 630AM. Since Alex was still asleep we left her and her Yaya at the cabana while Hubby and I had breakfast. After a sumptuous breakfast we swam again at the beach and then time flew so fast that it was time to check out of the resort. We had lunch before we left and here are some of our pictures after breakfast and during our lunch.


IMG_2422
IMG_2424

IMG_2425

IMG_2456

IMG_2460

IMG_2467

IMG_2469

IMG_2471


So that ends our short but sweet family getaway at Laiya, Batangas. I just hope that we get to plan another getaway before the summer ends but I think we are going to get busy for my in-laws anniversary this month. We'll see about that. :)

8 Response to "Family Getaway at Laiya, Batangas (Part 2/2)"

  1. M0rN1nG & N!cE says:
    May 06, 2008 6:16 PM

    I loved all the pictures Mich. Seems like you all had a great time. Ganda rin ng smiles ni Alex.

    N!cE
    http://www.nicemorning.net
    http://www.mommastuff.com

  2. Mich says:
    May 06, 2008 7:13 PM

    thanks Nice!

  3. Ers says:
    May 06, 2008 10:03 PM

    wow, very relaxing! the lights made dramatic effect on the signs. ganda!

    btw, you've been tagged: http://blog.tatapilla.com/2008/05/feed.html

  4. Anonymous Says:
    May 06, 2008 11:29 PM

    nice yung resort.. will also try it the next time we got to Laiya.. lagi na lang La Luz eh :)

    also you really have a pretty daughter....

  5. Pat says:
    May 07, 2008 8:40 AM

    love the outfits of alex! and she's such a cutie!

  6. Anonymous Says:
    May 07, 2008 4:43 PM

    napakasexy naman ng buntis na to :D
    ang cute super ng smile ni alex no, mana kay mommy!

  7. Anonymous Says:
    May 08, 2008 11:56 PM

    ang sexy naman kahit buntis! =D

    alex is so cute in that blue dress!

  8. Mich says:
    May 09, 2008 3:11 PM

    @Princess of CJ - thanks! :)

    @pam - thanks Pam, yeah try it too para may ibang option.

    @Shopaholictiestheknot - thanks girl!

    @joy - nyahaha! malakas pa loob ko kse di pa lumalaki ung tyan. lol! thanks!

    @Kelly - thanks kel!!