About Me

I was tagged by Jhona and Chat. Thanks ladies!

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH 'S'
-
Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS
- Mom
Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?
- My friend Mage says that she will come over my place later.
Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
- Yes :)
Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
- No
Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?
- Nothing in particular. Haven't been to a concert for a long time!
Q: WHO'S THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
- Hubby
Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY A LOT?
- NO! - I usually say it for Alex to stop whatever she is doing. LOL!
Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
- sugarfree chocolate and pretzel
Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
- Ingat! - To Hubby who just left for work
Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
- not often
Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE, DONNIE DARKO?
- Nope
Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
- yeah once in the province. I love to do things outdoors!
Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
- already married :)
Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, ''I LOVE YOU'' AND MEANT IT?
- earlier
Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
- sleeping! But Alex won't sleep yet so here I am waiting for her to get sleepy.
Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
- yup
Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
- Kinda
Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY?
- RikiDiki
Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
- I hope so
Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
- I never used a skateboard
Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
- At the in-laws house last Saturday
Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
- Oh yeah!
Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
- Kung Fu Panda (i loved it)
Q: WHO DO YOU TRUST THE MOST?
- Hubby of course
Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
- hehe, I don't know
LAST
1) person you saw: Alex
2) talked to on the phone: Hubby
3) person you hugged: Alex
4) person you texted: Mage
TODAY
1) date: june 17
2) plans: sleep and watch after work
3) dislikes about tomorrow: nothing
CURRENTLY
1) missing someone: not really
2) mood: sleepy
TRUE OR FALSE
I am a morning person: false
I am a perfectionist: true
I am an only child: false
I am currently in my pajamas: false
I am online 24/7: false
I am very shy around the opposite gender: false
I can be paranoid: true
I currently regret something that I have done: false
I enjoy talking on the phone: true
I have a lot to learn: true
I have a secret: false

Now, I would like to know your answers too Jean, Juliana and Gracie!

1 Response to "About Me"

  1. Jean Marie says:
    June 17, 2008 11:06 PM

    i did this tag already... anyways, thanks for the thought! Keep ur tags coming ha, coz i love answering them.