Pretty Mom

This is a very moving passage from Kelly. Thanks girl! :)


download.jpg


Prettiest Mom


Once you have been hit, you have to hit 5 pretty Moms.


If you get hit again, You will know you are Really pretty!


So hit 5 pretty moms on your friends list to let them know they are pretty!


________________________________________________________________


Before I was a Mom


I never tripped over toys or forgot words to a lullaby.


I didn’t worry whether or not my plants were poisonous.


I never thought about immunizations.


Before I was a Mom -


I had never been puked on.


Pooped on.


Chewed on.


Peed on.


I had complete control of my mind and my thoughts.


I slept all night.


Before I was a Mom


I never held down a screaming child so doctors could do tests.


Or give shots.


I never looked into teary eyes and cried.


I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin.


I never sat up late hours at night watching a baby sleep.


Before I was a Mom


I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn’t want to put him down.


I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn’t stop the hurt.


I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much.


I never knew that I could love someone so much.


I never knew I would love being a Mom.


Before I was a Mom -


I didn’t know the feeling of having my heart outside my body.


I didn’t know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby.


I didn’t know that bond between a mother and her child.


I didn’t know that something so small could make me feel so important and happy.


Before I was a Mom -


I had never gotten up in the middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay.



I had never known the warmth, the joy, the love, the heartache,


the wonderment or the satisfaction of being a Mom.


I didn’t know I was capable of feeling so much, before I was a Mom.


Send this to someone who you think is a special Mom.


I just did!

2 Response to "Pretty Mom"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    June 11, 2008 10:11 PM

    girl, ang tagal na nitong tag ni kelly ah? hahaha.
    sorry, wala ako maishare na recipe'

    take care buntis! :D

  2. Mich says:
    June 12, 2008 11:41 AM

    thea, naku alam mo naman ako ang tagal-tagal kong magrespond sa mga tags. LOL! well, better late than never diba? :D