All is Well...

That's what my OB told me yesterday during my pre-natal checkup after work. I also had ultrasound and the sonologist said that the baby's healthy. The good news is that my blood sugar is NORMAL after taking the OGTT test. Wahooo! Now, I can eat a lot of sweets. But the thing is, I'm not even craving for it unlike my first pregnancy wherein I wasn't allowed to eat sweets but I was so, so craving for it. That's how life is really ironic. Anyway, we heard the baby's heartbeat too and it was fast. We were so glad to know that the baby is well.

So, another big news after yesterday is that...we already know the GENDER! Yes, in my 17 weeks (since our sonologist is really good) she, was able to detect the gender of the baby. What to guess!? :) Will get back to you on that. (*grin*)

For the meantime, hope everyone will have a great weekend! (*wink*)

6 Response to "All is Well..."

  1. Anonymous Says:
    June 20, 2008 4:26 PM

    Uy, alam na ang gender? Pahulaan mo for the July 5 get together then pa-raffle ka, may prize dapat! Hahaha! I pressured you diba? Bwahaha!

    O, mauna na akong manghula...

    GIRL ulit!

    Nyay! (naghahanap ako ng karamay!)

  2. Gracie says:
    June 22, 2008 1:05 PM

    wow, that's great news, mich! hmmm, nakaka-curious ang gender ni baby #2. abangan ko na lang ang next post mo :)

  3. Anonymous Says:
    June 22, 2008 3:29 PM

    omg!!! you know na the gender?!?!?!?!

    feeling ko boy!!!!

    hay, cant wait to find out mine too but my ob sonologist had a hint na the last time we had an ultrasound but she wouldnt verify pa eh...... sana next month sure na :D

    congrats for having a healthy baby!

  4. M0rN1nG & N!cE says:
    June 22, 2008 5:45 PM

    Good news Mich. :) Ambilis ng panahon no?

    Feeling ko BOY kasi happy ka eh. Good yung suggestion ni Jody...gawin mong contest. hehehe.

    Have a safe pregnancy.

    N!cE
    http://www.nicemorning.net
    http://www.mommastuff.com

  5. Peachy says:
    June 24, 2008 10:27 PM

    ipa contest mo na nga.. ako papa contest ko LOL. next month pa ko pa ultrasound eh, kasabay ng blood sugar test.

    uy cguro boy yan ano.. hehehe.. congrats for having a healthy baby

  6. Anonymous Says:
    June 25, 2008 10:12 AM

    waaah bitin!!!
    hula ko din boy kasi super grin ka jan. :D