Craving for Caffeine

Ever since I got pregnant I haven't drank coffee. But before that, Hubby and I would brew our own coffee at home every weekend and I would really look forward to it. You see relatives from abroad brought different kinds of coffee and everything tasted wonderful. Now that I'm pregnant, I'm really craving for caffeine. It is surprising because I'm not really a coffee drinker and I only drink coffee occasionally.

Now that I've read about kava, it makes me want to drink it now. It is an organic type of coffee or tea and they produced it from Kona Kava Farm located in Hawaii. I wonder if they have decaf which is (I think) safe for pregnant women!? :)

1 Response to "Craving for Caffeine"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    September 12, 2009 11:47 PM

    this is a really cool site with a ton of helpful info on kava www.salviasociety.org/kava-kava/ They did a really good job researching :)