I was Busy!

Aside from work, I was busy "cleaning up" my computer. You see, it's been sooo slow for weeks already that I had to delete some files and un-install some programs which I haven't been using for a year. So that's why I wasn't even able to check my mail nor blog. I was supposed to blog about Alli yesterday, a diet pill in the market, but I just didn't have time. Next thing I knew, Hubby was home from work.

Another thing that I wanted to blog too was our Tagaytay trip with our friends from CFC. It was a fun trip that I really want to share the photos and stories here. I'm looking at probably tomorrow since I've already uploaded the photos. And yes, tags, I still got a lot to answer so hopefully will be able to do it this week or next.

Oh my, Father's day is coming but I don't have a gift for Hubby yet. I was thinking of buying one gift for Father's day and his birthday next month to make it more special. I asked him what he wanted but as usual he would just say, it's all up to me. Hopefully I would be able to come up with something soon.

Gotta go back to work now and promise to post the stories and photos of our Tagaytay trip tomorrow. For the mean time, here's one photo of the whole gang at Paradizoo taken last Sunday.

The whole gang!

1 Response to "I was Busy!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    June 05, 2008 2:59 AM

    hi there , i just happen to stumble upon this blog , liked your content, i have given u a link .. hope you gimme a link back.