Time Capsule

An interesting tag by Abie and Eds. Thank you ladies!

Did you miss the Yahoo Time Capsule?

Yahoo launched a Time Capsule Project last year where they invited people all over the world to submit to them photos, videos, writings, poems, blogs and other important memories that they want to treasure and share to the rest of the world. The Time Capsule project is now close and will re open on March 2, 2020 for Yahoo’s 25th Anniversary.

So while waiting for the time capsule project of Yahoo to re-open, let’s make our own time capsule.

Rules:

1. Answer the question below:

If you are to leave an important memory, what would that be?

You can answer the question either by posting a picture, a video, writing a poem or whatever you think would best describe the memory that you want to share.


My best memories would be the following...


On the day I told Hubby my vows - to be with him for the rest of my life

Baby Alex 015
The Day Alex was born. It was another happiest day of my life!


When I finished my thesis and finally finished my Master's Degree


2. Copy the entire list and add your name below the person who tagged you. Then tag at least 5 friends (But you can tag as many as you like) and visit their blog to let them know you tagged them.


Bloggers who shared their important memories


1.) Kaptyurd 2.) and so I am 3.) Princess Vien 4.) Princess Bela 5.) Our Journey to Life 6.) My Planet Purple 7.) Women Xplore 8.) Paul, Toni and Lance — Bridging the Distance 9.) My One Desire 10.) My Precious 11. Just Me.. Eds 12. Random Thoughts 13. It’s your turn!

Tagging, Dez, HappyMum, Yen, and Jesse! :)

5 Response to "Time Capsule"

  1. Jesse Pega says:
    June 10, 2008 6:07 PM

    thanks for the tag sis! will do it asap! interesting to ha? :)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    June 11, 2008 11:20 AM

    hi sis! thanks for doin the tag ha! wow! graduate kna pla sa masteral mo ha... congrats!

  3. Mich says:
    June 11, 2008 12:56 PM

    you're welcome jesse and eds! :)

  4. Ers says:
    June 11, 2008 2:23 PM

    thanks for this tag, mich. hmm, i like it but have to look for photos pa. :)

    will do it later.

  5. abie says:
    June 11, 2008 4:12 PM

    thanks for doing the tag sis...