A Movie and Dinner



After staying at home on weekdays on my first trimester since I was too lazy to go out and even dress up, I realized that I needed to go out once again with my friends. And besides, Hubby and Alex need to bond more too. So I left both of them at home last night and went out with my friend to watch the movie "Caregiver".

We watched the 6:30PM show. We were a bit late (around 10mins) so we weren't able to watch the first few scenes of the movie. I loved the movie! I cried several times, it was a movie that you would learn something. The main reason why I wanted to watch it because I wanted to see London, but the movie was more to London. It was interesting and I'm glad that I made time to watch it. It was also about marriage and about being a Mom.

After the movie, we decided to have dinner at Chosun, a Korean Restaurant. We ordered so much food that we both ended up really, really full. We ordered for Beef Bulgogi, Chapchae (which I found it really delicious) and Shrimp fried rice. But both of us had fun eating and exchanging stories. It's been awhile since I went out with a friend and I'm really glad that I did. Of course I missed Hubby and Alex by the time we were done and I couldn't wait to go home to be with them again.

It was a wonderful time out for me and I'm looking forward to meeting more of my friends soon. :)

*Caregiver Photo from www.clickthecity.com

3 Response to "A Movie and Dinner"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    June 07, 2008 11:01 AM

    i want to watch caregiver also no time lng last week wacthed sex and the city 1st sana i can watch caregiver pa rin cgurado maiiyak ako

  2. Eds says:
    June 07, 2008 2:03 PM

    me too sis! i really want to watch it, lalu na ang daming good feedback from my friends who have seen the movie.. sobrang nakakaiyak nga daw..

    Hopefully by next week mapanood namin ng friend ko.. dahil c hubby hindi type ang ganyan movie.. so no chance with him.. heheh

  3. Mich says:
    June 11, 2008 1:14 PM

    @mm - yeah you should watch it sis, maganda yung story :)

    @eds - sis, let me know kung nagustuhan mo ung movie. :)