Alex and her Good Manners

I'm honestly surprised how Alex has learned some good manners at her age (2 years and 4 months old). Sometimes we would laugh and can't help but feel proud of the things that she had learned so far...

1. She would say please when she needs something like water, book, milk, etc...
2. She would say thank you when she got what she needed
3. She would say excuse me to us or her toys when she needs to move them
4. She would say excuse me when she burps
5. She would say excuse me when she sneezes!

I'm one proud Mama! But of course there are days that she is not in the mood to follow what I say or she would insist on what she wants like jumping in the bed late at night. There are days that she just doesn't want to share her toys or stuff. There is this fake cry that she would do when she didn't get what she wants!

It gets very irritating I tell you, but I guess it's part of the terrible yet terrific two stage! In line with this, here's the photo of the little girl, which I would like to place on a custom picture framing soon.

IMG_1099


This was taken when was Alex was still 1 year and 11 months old. She love all these three toys so much that she was trying to fit all of them (including herself) in the small chair. LOL!

Her taste for books improved as well now that she is 2. She now enjoys reading...

1. Cinderella (which she thought was Barbie)
2. Alice in Wonderland
3. Big Bird Learns to Share
4. Clifford the Big Red Dog
5. The Big Red Balloon
6. The Duck Learns to Swim

Unfortunately she doesn't like the A-B-C book anymore. Probably because she got tired of me asking her which letters are in the book. LOL! :D

I know there are more to come when it comes to the little girl's milestones and I just can't wait to see all of them soon!

2 Response to "Alex and her Good Manners"

  1. M0rN1nG & N!cE says:
    July 10, 2008 7:15 AM

    Ganyan din ako ke B.boy. They are almost the same age. That fake cry whenever he doesn't get what he wants...my son does that too. hahaha!

    Pero all in all mabait pa rin sha. I think normal naman sa mga bata yung may kakulitan kung minsan.

    Have a safe pregnancy. Congrats on the baby girl. :)

    N!cE
    http://www.nicemorning.net
    http://www.mommastuff.com

  2. Mich says:
    July 10, 2008 1:14 PM

    thanks Nice! naku makulit talga sila ano lalo na when they reach 2 years old. although sabi nila they get better naman when they reach 3. I just hope so! lol! thanks for dropping by! ;)