I'm on my 20th Week

I honestly feel heavier now (on my 20th week) than on my first pregnancy. I feel like my legs are huuuge now. I guess it is probably because of all the chips and chocolates that I ate every weekend. Ha! I admit, since my sugar is normal now, I had the luxury to eat anything I wanted - but with control of course. I noticed that every weekend we usually had an event that we get to eat a LOT so I guess will blame that also for my heaviness. LOL! I even had terrible, terrible backache last weekend that I couldn't walk straight. I remember before on my 5th month I couldn't even hardly feel the bulge of my tummy. Now I just feel so bloated all the time. I guess my friends were right, you are really "bigger" and "heavier" on your second pregnany.

One of the nicest things though that I get excited these days is that I get to feel the baby moving and getting active everyday. At least I know that she is fine. :)

Here's something I got from BabyCenter.com:

How your baby's growing:
Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. (For the first 20 weeks, when a baby's legs are curled up against his torso and hard to measure, measurements are taken from the top of his head to his bottom — the "crown to rump" measurement. After 20 weeks, he's measured from head to toe.)

He's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system. He's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in his bowels, and you'll see it in his first soiled diaper (some babies pass meconium in the womb or during delivery).

3 Response to "I'm on my 20th Week"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    July 08, 2008 7:23 PM

    Girl na girl nga ang iyong baby kasi blooming ka eh!

  2. Mich says:
    July 10, 2008 1:09 PM

    naku sana nga Jody pero feeling ko ang laki-laki ko na! huhuhu! :)

  3. Anonymous Says:
    July 13, 2008 11:19 PM

    congrats girl pala again! =) I wanted a girl kso c hubby wants a boy naman..lol buti naging boy nga.

    I still remember ung joke natin na sabay mag bubuntis.. haha parang nag katotoo Mich. lol