My In-Laws' House Construction

A few months ago my in-laws just recently started the groundbreaking of their house. It means the construction has officially started! We are all quite excited about it, but I guess it will take two years for the workers to finish it. I can just imagine the finishing and furnishing of the house! Since their current house was built for almost two years, I'm guessing two years is indeed the number of years this house will be built. Since we had our house built last year we became familiar with the building permits and some laws in construction. I'm not sure though if it is similar to california construction law. If I were to built a house in California, I would definitely check this out since they are offering no membership fees and sign-up costs. They would offer all the information that you need and will be really helpful especially if you don't know anything about construction.

1 Response to "My In-Laws' House Construction"

  1. alex says:
    June 19, 2012 9:01 PM

    Usually if you have second floor building permit would cost around seven thousand, inclusive with floor plan.

    Ready Mixed Concrete Cebu