Alex and Lola

p7220426
Taken when Alex was still 1 year and 4 months old


I left Alex at my Mom's place over the weekend that's why the Lola had a blast! You see, she was away for two weeks and she missed the little girl so much. She kept on texting me on how Alex was doing and how she was amazed at how Alex has grown so much in the past couple of weeks. One occasion was when Alex was trying to play with her Papermate pens and placed everything in the floor, she told Alex that she didn't like what she was doing and that it was not nice. Alex looked at her after she said that, suddenly kept quiet, and then tried to pickup all the stuff from the floor then transferred it to the bed!

I am definitely one proud Mama! It just means that she can now understand and that she can also feel guilty at same time. LOL! I just hope that she would do that EVERYTIME and that she listens to EVERYTHING we say. (I wish!)

2 Response to "Alex and Lola"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    July 25, 2008 8:24 AM

    mich! kala ko ikaw nagkakarga. kamukhang kamukha mo mom mo!

  2. Mich says:
    July 25, 2008 11:04 AM

    haha, sabi nga din nila kamukha ko daw mom ko. :)