She got it from the Dada!

Aside from Alex wanting to be under the slipcovers like me while sleeping even on a hot weather, she got something from the Dada which I have just discovered recently. Here goes our conversation...

Mama: (not feeling well after a long day and trying to lie down) Aaaaaah....
Alex: You k, Mama!? Mama!? You k? (with matching pat on my back)
Mama: Yes, baby I'm ok thank you for asking. (now smiling from ear to ear)


She's been doing this for weeks now and I was really thinking where she got it. But suddenly one night I was coughing so hard when the Dada tried to ask me if I was ok, then that's when I realized she got it from the Dada! (*grin*) Here's one more...

Mama: (coughing so hard)
Alex: Want water Mama? Water?
Mama: No thank you baby, I will be fine. Thank for asking! :)


Haaaaay, these are the perks of having a little girl. After a long day of quarelling with her (trying to convince her to go to sleep, eat, take a bath, brush her teeth, make wiwi on the toilet bowl, and more) everything is all worth it!

5 Response to "She got it from the Dada!"

  1. Gracie says:
    July 12, 2008 7:17 PM

    aaaawww! that is so sweet of the little girl :)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    July 13, 2008 9:05 AM

    ang sweet ni Alex! sarap ng ganun diba?

  3. Jacqui says:
    July 13, 2008 9:17 AM

    ei mich,

    same sila ni sam...super sweet! ganyan din sya if I feel bad or if I feel sick, she'll tell me "are youok, mom" may kasama pa pat sa back. Or if I feel down, I'll tell her..Sam I am sad? ..then she'll hug me and say " it's ok, mom!" hehehe! aliw noh?

  4. Mich says:
    July 14, 2008 1:28 PM

    @gracie - thanks gracie! :)

    @jody - sarap talga jody, sana hanggang lumaki sya ganon pa din. hehe!

    @jacqui - nakakatuwa talga. sana di sila magbago ano?

  5. Anonymous Says:
    July 14, 2008 3:47 PM

    sweet talaga ng mga little girls no :) nakakatuwa nagsasalita na pala si alex. di mo kasi masyado nabablog LOL