(Our Niece) Erika Gabrielle A. Turns 1!

I can't believe that our niece Erika (my SIL's daughter) turned 1 already last July 11, 2008! It seems like only yesterday when I posted here that my SIL just gave birth to a baby girl! Babies really do grow up so fast!

Anyway, Erika's first birthday was a blast! They chose a "fairy" themed party and the little girls who attended wore wings. We also bought wings for Alex but for some reason she just didn't want to wear it! Probably it was itchy or something. The balloon decor of the party was nice and the backdrop was so pretty.

Food carts were: NYPD fries, Frito Frio ice cream, and Dunkin Donuts. Too bad I couldn't drink coffee so I just tried to enjoy the smell of it. LOL! (Oh, how I miss drinking coffee!) They also had glitter tattoo and a huge inflatable that the kids really love.

Would you believe that when Alex first saw this inflatable, she immediately removed her shoes! But since she is too young for it, we couldn't allow her to play. But in the middle of the party, she finally was able to play but with Hubby's assistance. That's the reason why Hubby got so tired after the party. LOL!

The food was yummy too. They served: Paella, Lasagna, Baked Fish, Beef Stroganoff, Baked Chicken, and Crepe for dessert. I loved the food so much. I just couldn't eat that much though because I would feel bloated afterwards.

The cake was also nice. It was made my Kitchen Crafts and what I really like about it was that it was not too sweet, well the mocha was not and if ever I would have another party, I would probably get them. A little expensive but it was worth it.

Here are the photos of the fun party!

The Birthday Girl Kuya Rap-rap Alex got a Prize Marble Cake
Alex is having a good time! The Wings of the Birthday girl
Smile! Alex and Mama
Glitter Tattoo, Anyone? Birthday Girl and Lola
Alex having fun Alex having fun
 The Nice Bday Cake
 
Chocolate Cake Mocha Cake Alex and the cake Alex and the cake

5 Response to "(Our Niece) Erika Gabrielle A. Turns 1!"

  1. Faye says:
    July 15, 2008 12:58 PM

    Happy birthday Erika :) she looks so happy!

  2. Jen says:
    July 15, 2008 7:31 PM

    Ganda nga ng cakes. Alex looks so cute in the last 2 pics! :)

  3. Mich says:
    July 15, 2008 8:55 PM

    @Faye - thanks Faye!

    @jenny - yeah the cakes are really nice and yummy. thanks for the compliments! :)

  4. JO says:
    July 17, 2008 9:37 AM

    wow! i love the cake!!! so colorful... parang sayang kainin.

  5. Mich says:
    July 17, 2008 3:53 PM

    hi jo, you're right sayang kainin but the cake was delicious so sulit naman :)