Hubby's Birthday Celebration





We had a simple dinner with Hubby's officemates and family last night to celebrate his 30th birthday. The guests started to arrived at 5:30PM since they went straight from the office. I'm glad that the weather cooperated since the rain has stopped come dinner time.

Before dinner we had to clean the house and prepare the tables and chairs. We even had to use air tools to fix the curtains and some stuff in the guest room.

Since I don't really cook, we just ordered food from Conti's. We had Roastbeef in Mushroom Sauce, Parmesan Fish Fillet, and Fresh Lumpiang ubod. Then I cooked some buttered vegetables and baked 3 whole chicken. The chicken was marinated for the whole day. It was worth it though because everyone loved it. I also ordered pansit from Wok-in which was also a hit!

And oh, thanks to Hubby's office for the yummy Tiramisu cake from Red Ribbon. I loooved it! Of course now that my sugar is normal I had the luxury to eat at least a thin slice. LOL! Yes, only a thin slice because I don't want to have my sugar shoot up again.

Anyway, after dinner they had a few drinks of red wine, beer, and brandy. And then at around 9PM everybody called it a night.

It was just a simple celebration but I think Hubby had fun last night. You see, he got drunk (blame it on the red wine) because he didn't notice that he finished almost 1 bottle of wine. LOL!

Happy Birthday Sweetie! :D

2 Response to "Hubby's Birthday Celebration"

  1. Jade says:
    July 17, 2008 1:19 PM

    belated happy birthday to your hubby!

    thanks for dropping by at my site. i am 34weeks pregnant and due next month for my 2nd baby. ang bilis! di pa ako nakakatulog, magpupuyat na naman ako hehehe.

    have a safe pregnancy!

  2. Mich says:
    July 17, 2008 4:03 PM

    thanks Jade! goodluck on your delivery. and will look forward to your birthing story :)