Taking the Big Step...

...in my blogging life that is!

I finally had the guts to put up my dream blog - a travel blog! It took me months to think about it but Hubby convinced me that it's indeed worth it. I love to go around places and it would be a waste if I won't share it in my little space in the web.

So here it is, my new blog - Explore Manila!

This is a blog that will take you to places of Manila and it's nearby cities such as Tagaytay, Bicol, Batangas, Baguio, and more. Please visit the site if you have time and share some insights on what you think about the place!

But I had to warn you, I'm still updating it and links will be added soon! So do drop by and let me know if you want to be linked! ;)

Have a nice Friday everyone!

2 Response to "Taking the Big Step..."

  1. abie says:
    July 25, 2008 6:12 PM

    wow congrats sa new blog sis...

    for sure di ka mauubusan ng isusulat d2...

    happy weekend...

  2. Mich says:
    July 28, 2008 11:00 AM

    thanks Abie! ;)