Happy Birthday Mommy!

It's my mother-in-law's birthday today! And I'm sure she will have a loooot of blessings in her life because it has been raining for the whole day!

We celebrated her birthday last Sunday at Circles, Shang. And boy, the buffet was great! Although Hubby had only appetizers then after that had stomachache. Sayang, he wasn't able to enjoy the food unlike me who had 5 plates! LOL!

I didn't eat breakfast that day (bad example!) just to maximize the lunch that we'll be having. (*grin*)

After having buffet at several hotels now (Circles, Heat, Spiral), for me, Circles is still the best out there. Spiral got more options to choose from, but Circles, my, I think I wanted to try almost all the food there!

Ok, here goes the food that I ate there (actually, what I wanted to do was I would at least try everything there even if I ate it in small amount...) :

1st plate: Salad and appetizers. I love the cheese with strawberry appetizer. It was so yummy, I had to get 1 more.

2nd plate: California Maki, Steamed Shrimp and Lobster, and other sushi stuff

3rd plate: My Main Course, Shrimp and Fish, RoastBeef, Steak, Potato/Zuchini/Mushrooms, Sausage, and Asparagus. This plate is heavenly!

The Main Course


4th plate: At this time, my MIL was so happy with me that she said, "at least di ako lugi sayo". LOL! I had Chicken Shawarma, Vietnamese Rice, Shrimp, Beef with lemongrass, etc...

5th plate: The last but not the least, the dessert and turkish coffee. The coffee was so bitter for me but it went so well with the chocolate cake, tiramisu, and creme bulee.

Oh man, I had a grand time eating! I felt like I haven't eaten in ages. LOL! Anyway, here are more of our pictures after our lunch. Thanks for looking! :)

p8050477

p8050478

p8050479

p8050480

p8050483

p8050485
Daddy was singing with the guys!

p8050488

p8050491
funny pic!


To my mother-in-law: Happy, Happy Birthday! We love you!

2 Response to "Happy Birthday Mommy!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 12, 2007 4:05 PM

    Hi Mich! We have the same appetite in food.. the difference is.. sa akin halata.. sayo hindi.. hihihi

    Ang sasarap naman ng kinain mo :)

  2. Mich says:
    August 15, 2007 7:25 PM

    @amore - naku, akala mo lang yun. kapag nakita mo tummy ko...hihihi. :)