Our Weekend

We had a busy weekend once again, and we spent it with friends! Boy, I love this month of August!

We brought Alex to her doctor for a monthly checkup. She still hasn't gained weight though. Aaaargggh! She hasn't been eating lately. All she wants is to drink milk and that's it. I just hope the appetite stimulant would work on her this time.

And then our Saturday night was spent with my high school friends at our place to celebrate my birthday in advance and housewarming too. Will post more of that soon.

We were also happy to have spent our Sunday morning at Isabella's baptism in Paranaque. I was one of the Godmothers by the way. Haaaay, I just love babies! Seeing them makes you hope and makes you appreciate life more.

Hubby and I had been talking about having a baby soon. Unfortunately, we had different views about it and if that's the case, then it's not yet time. I just pray that God will bless us both with more patience, maturity and understanding before a new baby comes into the family.

.:.


And the highlight of my weekend, I was able to scrap, finally! Our JULY 2007 Highlights of the month!

July 2007
Credits here.


Have a great week everyone!

1 Response to "Our Weekend"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 28, 2007 4:18 PM

    what a super busy month for you mich! and new baby? wow! goodluck mich :)