July Monthly Roundup

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Real Living magazine
- Meg (hihihi, this magazine is sooo for teens!)

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
- Transformers (love it!)

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Hubby's birthday!
- Julian's 1st birthday
- Our house blessing
- Rica's bridal shower
- Joaquim's Baptism

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- We gave Julian a toy car and Joaquim a nice toy for his stroller.
- I treated Hubby to the movie! LOL!
- We received some stuff for the house during the house blessing (thanks to my in-laws!)

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- Thank God, none. We just got too tired during the blessing but again, we thank God that neither Hubby nor I got sick. And Alex was well too.

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Movie with Hubby as his birthday celebration
- Surprising Rica for her bridal shower
- Is transferring to a new house considered as a fun thing that we did? LOL!

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- we ordered chicken pastel and tiramisu from Conti's. Pastel was just ok, but Tiramisu was the best!
- Lechon from Ping-ping's. It was cheap. The skin was good but there was not enough meat.
- I also tried the Kani and Mango Salad (a new recipe from my friend). It was yummy!

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- more stuff for the house

What were this month's disappointments?
- Well, we were stressed out during the transfer but other than that, everything went well.

What were my accomplishments this month?
- Being able to transfer to our new home

I love this month of July! Although I could say that July has been the most tiring month of the year - so far!

How about you? How was your month of July? :)

4 Response to "July Monthly Roundup"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 01, 2007 4:28 PM

    Hi Mich! Hope all are well:) Nice to read your July Roundup! I'll try to do this later too:)

    Ingats!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    August 01, 2007 5:12 PM

    of course - moving to a new house is always always fun. tiring but definitely fun. :) sarap naman.

  3. Joy says:
    August 02, 2007 12:12 AM

    Hi Mich! Nice to read your July roundup - looks like you really had a busy month!

  4. Mich says:
    August 03, 2007 11:45 AM

    @Yen - hi yen, sige aabangan ko ung July roundup mo ha! ;)

    @cess - you're right fun talga kahit stressful pero worth it naman. :)

    @joy - oo nga, kakapagod! hehehe!