Rica and Jon's Big Day!

Last Sunday was the big day of Rica and Jon! It was very memorable since my friends and I helped with the coordination of the processional and recessional. It was a very nice wedding. I just can't believe that they're married!

Rica has been my friend since 1993. I met her during our YFC Youth Camp and then the rest was history! We would meet up (with Mage, Farrah, and Ercs) at least every 2 months and the funny thing is that we would just talk for hours reminiscing about the old times.

Rica and Jon got married at Sanctuario de San Jose and reception followed at Oasis. I loooove the place. The garden outside the reception area has a Zen type landscaping and I just love it!

I've also met a few old friends there and it was fun, fun, fun!

Sanctuario de San Jose Church
Sanctuario de San Jose

The groom and his friend
The Groom and his friend

The Bride
The Pretty Bride

Me, Ercs, Farrah, and Mage
"The Church Coordinators"

Farrah, Ercs, Mage, Me, and Marlon

with the Bride
with the Bride!

Group Picture
with the Bride and Groom

Rica and Jon Dancing
I love their first Dance!



To Rica and Jon, Congratulations! May you have lots of kids and more and more blessings in your married life!

1 Response to "Rica and Jon's Big Day!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 28, 2007 4:13 PM

    hi mich! love you dress!