Tagged by Kitts

Thanks Kitts for tagging me!

I need to name five of the Best Nights of my Life and then tag four people.

I can't exactly remember the exact dates but, I'll try...


  • (April, 2003) When Hubby told me that he love me! LOL! I can't forget it because it was hilarious! He was so nervous, we were at Eastwood, after we had coffee and there was this old lady who was beside us (we didn't even know her). Hubby was waiting for her to go but she just stayed there! So, napilitan si Hubby mag-"I love you" with that old lady. LOL!

  • (February 14, 2004) Hubby proposed! Yes, it was Valentine's Day. He said that I should dress up for the big night since he will be taking me out for dinner on V Day. Little did I know that he was planning a really BIG night for us. Of course, I said YES (obviously). hehehehe!

  • (January 30, 2005) Our first night as a couple. With all the preparations and the wedding, we were really exhausted. But it felt so good to be with him that night (and the rest of the nights after...) which made me realized that I really got married that day! I wasn't dreaming! It was true! Well, I also realized that especially when I heard him snore...LOL!

  • (March 8, 2006) When I was in labor (with Alex) in the Lamaze room. I was actually there for almost 24 hours! At first, I was just walking in the lobby to help the contractions regularized. But when the "real" contractions came, boy, I can't stand the pain anymore! And even if Moms out there would say that they forget the pain, for me, I still know how it feels. I may not know the pain exactly, but I KNOW it is REALLY painful! I wasn't allowed to eat for 24 hours too. Even water was not allowed. I only ate 2 candies within 24 hours. So I told Hubby that after this delivery he should treat me for a steak! LOL!

  • (March 9, 2006) In our first and last night at the hospital, we roomed in Alex. So, we really get to experience being Mom and Dad right after the delivery. But that night was unforgettable. It was such a nice feeling to have Alex. Hubby and I didn't/couldn't sleep but we were so happy that night. Although she was always hungry at that time, but as a first time Mom, I was excited to breastfed her. :)


So, there, the unforgettable nights of my life. Thanks again Kitts for tagging me, it's so nice to remember those nights once in a while. :)

I'm tagging selle, meeya, lucel, and jess sophia. Have fun!

4 Response to "Tagged by Kitts"

  1. Me says:
    August 30, 2007 3:45 PM

    Hi Mich :) tagal mo palang naglabor no, hehe i'm one of those who already forgot how painful it is to give birth pala :))

    glad to know you had fun anwering the meme :)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    September 04, 2007 12:37 PM

    aaw, that's sweet. kakatuwa naman ang circumstances when hubby had to profess his feelings for you :)

  3. Mich says:
    September 05, 2007 2:47 PM

    @kitts -naku, tagal talga ng labor ko. hehehe!

    @cess - yeah, sweet na nakakatawa ang aming pagliligawan. hihihi. :)

  4. MrsPartyGirl says:
    September 13, 2007 1:57 AM

    hi mich, my assignment is done! here's the link : Tagged: Best Nights.

    thanks for the tag, i had fun! :)