My Weekend Update --> "Me" time

Hubby and I had a huge fight last Friday. Yes, it was petty but boy, it took days for us to patch up. So, Saturday came and since I didn't see any effort from him for our fight to be over, so, guess what I did!?

I left the house and watched movie by myself! I realized that I've been in the house for weeks (or a month), and I haven't had that "ME" time for quite sometime now. I've been taking care of the house, Hubby, and Alex that I forgot how much I needed space and time for myself.

So I left the house without any plans of where I'm going. Good thing my friend Mage is supposed to be coming over my place so I decided to meet her somewhere instead. I watched Rush Hour 3 and it was fun! After the movie, I met up with Mage, talked for awhile, had coffee, then we watched Harry Potter 5. LOL!

I know, I know, 2 movies in 1 day! It was crazy but I had so much fun. After the movie, Mage and I had dinner then finally went home.

I also bought a puzzle for Alex's room. I don't know, I remember Hubby and I wanted to buy one and it would be our "project" together.

So, when I got home, Hubby saw the puzzle. He said let's do it (the puzzle) together now. Without speaking to each other (LOL!), we were able to finish half of it.

Then in the morning, I finally came up to him to talk about our "issues". Maybe I had the guts because I had that space that I needed and I was able to unwind and think about things.

Well, we are doing ok now. We had breakfast after we talked and things are back to normal now.

Thank God, Alex has no fever anymore too.

But, it's me whose not feeling well now. :( I have colds and I'm having sore throat. So forgive me for just blabbing here. LOL!

Anyway, the moral of my story!? Buy puzzle! LOL! Seriously, I realized that it would really be nice to have something you and your Hubby can do. It can be renovation of the house, reading a book together, go out on a date, do household chores together, or do badminton. My sister even suggested that we do BOXING together. Hmmm, good idea! I'll probably talk to Hubby later about this.

Have a good week everyone! (*wink*)

8 Response to "My Weekend Update --> "Me" time"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 14, 2007 3:12 PM

    Salamat sa pag vote,sis!

    And glad you took the move to patch up the issues..Ganyan naman talaga diba... Pero it's good that you went out with yourself alone. We Mommy's need more space once in a while too! Kung ako yun over 2 movies pa..haha

    Hugs and Mwahhh

  2. Anonymous Says:
    August 14, 2007 3:43 PM

    i agree. kami yung project namin is our business. It really bring couples together. :)

  3. Rona says:
    August 14, 2007 4:26 PM

    Thank goodness for puzzles, eh? Hehehehe. And we're all entitled to some ME times no---especially SAHMs!

  4. Kaje says:
    August 14, 2007 9:20 PM

    hi mich! am glad naging okay na kayo after you ME time :) cheers to all mommies :)

    thank you for dropping by my new blog :)

  5. Peppermint says:
    August 14, 2007 10:56 PM

    hoy! bakit di ako invited sa movie marathon na yan ha?

  6. Anonymous Says:
    August 15, 2007 5:34 PM

    oh my, Mich! kaya mo manood ng movie magisa? i so envy you.

    nakakatuwa naman tong post mo :) literal talagang ME time ha.

    good to know that Alex is feeling well. kami rin, sunod sunod kami after ni sandy eh.

    enjoy the kissing and making up with hubby! :)

  7. Mich says:
    August 15, 2007 7:29 PM

    @yen - thanks Yen, sarap din talga lumabas alone. Pero after awhile kaka-miss na din si Hubby and Alex. hihihi.

    @Nice - wow, galing naman you have a business together. good job!

    @rona - amen to that! kung wlang ME time, i don't know what will happen. LOL!

    @kaje - cheers Kaje! i love your new blog talga. :)

    @ercs - naku, biglaan lang talga ito. si mage din kse may problem so ayun, biglaan kmeng napanood ng harry potter 5. LOL!

    @joy - glad to know that you all are well now. it's probably the weather talga that makes us sick. ako, medyo ok ok na din. :)

  8. Anonymous Says:
    August 17, 2007 2:39 AM

    Mich, kaya ko manood ng sine magisa din :D Pero sobrang rare lang naman mangyari un...

    Oh my PUZZLES guess what junn and i were hooked at it last year solving 1000++ puzzle pieces! which made me thinkkkkkkkkkk that he should buy one when hes already here so he can stop me from nagging! HAHAHAHA.

    OH WELL :D

    apols