Parties

This is my long overdue post about the two parties that we've attended last July.

Julian's Birthday at Big Red Barn

Alex and the rest of the kids at the party had a blast! It was our first time there and when I entered the place, I just felt that it was so magical. I love it! And I'm sure Alex loved it too. There was a play area at the corner of the venue and the kids just can't get enough of it. It was fun, fun, fun!

The food was great too. They served spaghetti, chicken, fish fillet, french fries, and hotdogs. It's nice to celebrate kids' birthdays here. The guests will surely love it.


Julian's Party at Big Red Barn

Julian's Party at Big Red Barn

Julian's Party at Big Red Barn

Julian's Party at Big Red Barn

Julian's Party at Big Red Barn

Julian's Party at Big Red Barn


Joaquim's Baptism at Mario's Kitchen

Joaquim's baptism was early. It was around 8 AM, and brunch was served after at Mario's Kitchen around 9:30 AM. The food was great and the coffee too. I also love the chocolate cupcakes!

Joaquim's Baptism Reception at Mario's Kitchen

Joaquim's Baptism Reception at Mario's Kitchen

Joaquim's Baptism Reception at Mario's Kitchen


I just love going to parties! Except for the fact that I love to eat, I just love to mingle with friends and relax and just forget about everything for a few hours. LOL! But of course, hosting a party is another story.

1 Response to "Parties"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 24, 2007 2:28 PM

    Ang laki na ni Alex! Dalaginding na! hihihih