About Flowers

Since my friend Ercs is getting married next week we can't help but talk about flowers when we had our dinner last Friday. Flowers are one of the things that you splurge, yes, I'm actually saying this now because during my wedding we didn't really take time to explore more options. I just learned that bulk flowers are now available over the internet by FiftyFlowers.com. FiftyFlowers provides wedding events with premium roses, calla lilies, rose petals, gerbera daisies, hydrangeas, peonies and many other flowers and greens. They deliver at a below wholesale cost and a minimum of fuss. That's the key word for the bride there - they deliver so meaning flowers will be at your doorstep at your wedding day! :)

1 Response to "About Flowers"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    December 19, 2007 10:54 AM

    If you're still looking for one, i can recommend my florist