Our Sunday

We woke up early to have brunch at home then headed to the church to hear mass. I planned this day very well. Hubby and I would leave Alex to her Lola and Lolo's after mass while Hubby and I will shop for his Christmas gift to me. (*grin*)

I was so excited although kind of sleepy after hearing mass. But I still insisted of going to Karl Edward's Bazaar. This is our second time this month. I know, sayang entrance fee but for me, this is the bazaar that has a lot of blouses and stuff that I really liked. But actually I ended up buying 1 blouse which was on 50% sale, a nice scarf, some chips and salsa, and guess what, another nice red dress for the little girl! Hubby was insisting that I buy the budget for myself, but well, I couldn't help it. The dress was too cute to ignore. Alex loved it by the way so I'm happy that I bought it.

After the shopping since I promised Hubby that I treat him for snacks so off we went to Serendra. He chose Mary Grace since their Apple Cinnamon Iced Tea is his fave! We got the Pasta Scampi with Keso de Bola, Ensaymada, and Mint Hot Chocolate which was heavenly!

I wasn't able to watch my diet anymore. (Who would watch diet this Christmas season, anyway?) I guess I just have to check on that again next year. LOL!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! (*wink*)

7 days to go before Christmas!!! I can't wait!!!

1 Response to "Our Sunday"

  1. Ers says:
    December 18, 2007 8:20 PM

    iba na talaga pag-nanay db? you planned on buying for yourself and ended up buying for your little one. pero masaya pa rin. :)