She's Here!

My Mom that is. She actually got back two weeks ago to visit my brother, who is now working in Macau! She stayed for two weeks and she had a grand time with my Aunt and a family friend.

At first it didn't sink in that my brother is there and that he's having a great time working there. Not until I saw their pictures...

My brother as Fabio...the Gondolier...

with the Proud Mommy! :)


When I heard her stories, I just can't help but feel excited for our next visit in Macau! We will definitely visit him one of these days. It will be another adventure for us! Watch out for it! (*wink*)

5 Response to "She's Here!"

  1. Jody says:
    December 04, 2007 12:10 AM

    Oh wow! Your brother works in Venetian? When we go there in Macau, I'm going to look for him! hahaha. He looks like you!

  2. Apols says:
    December 04, 2007 3:47 AM

    wow macau!!! i want to visit there too. soon na lang mga 20 years from now hahaha.

  3. Jhona says:
    December 04, 2007 9:21 AM

    macau? nice place..! pwde ba i match ko sis ko sa brother mo?? hahahha. just kiddin'.. :)

  4. **"Liza"** says:
    December 04, 2007 10:02 AM

    Ohh wow naman.. love to go there someday, magka mukha kayo ng brother mo..Anyway I tag you just do it if you have time..

  5. Mich says:
    December 04, 2007 1:12 PM

    @jody - sige, look for him ha when you visit Macao. I love Macao talga super clean and quiet. :)

    @apols - naku, mura na lang ang fare promise! try Cebu Pacific ;)

    @jona - ahehehe... natawa ako sa comment mo. :D

    @liza - yeah, you should visit it one of these days, sarap dun :)