A Spa with the Girls

My Sunday was spent at The Spa with my Mom and sister. Thanks to my Mom for the treat! I had a grand, grand time!

pc090263
The Entrance...oh, the Spa is already calling me!

pc090265
My Mom is trying that no smile look in the pictures. I don't really like it though...

pc090266
My Mom and I before the spa (me - looking harass as ever!)

pc090267
Signing Up...


I missed it actually since I haven't been to that place for months. Unlike before, when I used to work in the office, I vowed to go there every month just to rejuvenate and feel the fruits of my labor. :) Well, I suddenly realized that hey, I deserve it every month too even if I don't work in the office anymore right!?

We got there around 2PM, there were not much people. I guess because it was a Sunday. We availed the Shiatsu Massage. With that package, we get to use the facilities including the jacuzzi, steam and dry sauna and the lounge room. My sister got a facial but wasn't happy with the result. She felt like her face wasn't cleaned enough. Hehe!

My massage was wonderful! First time I was able to sleep during a massage. I don't usually sleep but this time, it was so soothing that next thing I knew it was almost done.

After the massage, my Mom and I waited for my sister at lounge room and read some magazines. That lounge room is heaven for me, the smell of aromatherapy, the free ginger ale and iced tea, and the quietness of the place, oh, I can stay there for a day!

After my sister's facial, we had to leave because we were trying to make it to the mass at 730pm. We met Hubby and Alex there and then we had dinner at Mangan.

Our second time in Mangan and this time I was able to appreciate the food since Alex is with Yaya checking out the toys near the resto. I love, love, the Inihaw na liempo, Binagoongan, Ginisang Mustasa, and Fresh Lumpia. Hubby and I had to order extra rice. LOL! I just loooove Kapampangan cuisine, take note, I'm not even a Kapampangan!

Anyway, that's how our weekend ended. A refreshing spa and a wonderful dinner. Makes me look forward to the next weekend! (*wink*)

2 Response to "A Spa with the Girls"

  1. Eds says:
    December 12, 2007 11:40 AM

    sarap naman nito sis! very relaxing tlga, wish ako din soon...

  2. trinity says:
    December 13, 2007 5:14 AM

    The Spa is the best thing in manila!! i remember when we were there last may sa one month naming stay sa manila 4 times ako nag-pa-spa!! super relaxing talaga...

    aaayyy inggit ako!!!