It's All About Plastic

A few more days to go and it's Christmas day already! I been shopping over the weekend and I realized that prices went up this year. Unlike last year that I was able to buy a lot of good stuff for p200 worth. This year, I've relied mainly on plastic or in other words credit card. They got a lot of promos these days, free jeans, free stuff, and earning reward points that sometimes, there's no other reason not to use it. In the US, they have what they call Cash Back Cards that is really popular especially during the holidays. CreditCardSearchEngine.com is one of the companies that support it. Since it's hard to compare which credit card to avail, CreditCardSearchEngine.com is there to help consumers, business and students alike to search, compare, and apply for all types of credit card offers. I wish we have something like this here in the Philippines.

1 Response to "It's All About Plastic"

  1. All Thing Viral says:
    December 07, 2007 2:39 PM

    hi there, i think we all got bad experience about shopping price. goods stuff are getting higher and higher every year. same goes in my country malaysia