Sharing some Photos

Hubby and I will be busy this weekend. We will do a lot of Christmas shopping! My favorite pastime... (*double grin*) So definitely I won't be able to post both Saturday and Sunday so I will leave you with some photos (taken by our friends Jo and Reg) during our last Tagaytay trip last October.

img_3714

img_3715

img_3717


Here are some more...

img_3762

img_3763

img_3766


Looking at these photos just makes me want to have a SLR camera. :D Calling Santa Clause... I think I was one of the nice kids this year right!? LOL!

Have a great weekend everyone! (*wink*)

7 Response to "Sharing some Photos"

  1. Eds says:
    December 07, 2007 2:12 PM

    cutie sis! u look very happy together! :)

  2. JO says:
    December 08, 2007 6:54 AM

    lovely pictures!!!

    i want an SLR camera too...

  3. Kelly says:
    December 08, 2007 9:53 PM

    naku ako din! lovely pictures such as those, make me wanna have an slr too! :)

  4. Jacqui says:
    December 09, 2007 9:14 AM

    Alex is such a cutie...she's big na talaga noh! Wala na tayo babies. Hahaha!

    Naku..mukhang madami may gusto ng SLR camera this Christmas. Sana marinig tayo ni Santa! hahaha!

  5. abie says:
    December 09, 2007 7:57 PM

    HI Much,

    Ang cute ni Alex.

    Hey, if you want an SLR, you can ask Santa to go to Hidalgo in Quiapo. Don cheap ang SLR and may warranty din sa Canon. Doon bumibili si Howell ng SLR cam nya pati accessories. Pag di nyo alam papunta, pasama si Santa sa amin ni Howell.

    Tc sis.

  6. Mich says:
    December 11, 2007 2:07 PM

    @eds -thanks sis!

    @alpha - thanks alpha!

    @jo - thanks jo, go get one na! Christmas naman eh! ;)

    @kelly - sarap magkaroon ng nice cam ano? :) hanggang dream na lang siguro to for me...lol!

    @jacqui - thanks Jacqui...

    @Abie - thanks Abie, I heard nga din about Quiapo but haven't inquired pa the exact details kse wla namang budget.LOL! sige, I'll let you know kapag i need info ha! thanks, thanks!! :D

  7. HartofDixie says:
    December 11, 2007 5:53 PM

    Never been to Tagaytay i've heard it's so beautiful there.
    Lovely photos!