Merry Christmas!

So far so good. I've packed all our things and sent the things and gifts to the in-laws, gifts for my family were sent as well. I also had my haircut and pedicure yesterday.

Since Alex is still sleeping I grabbed this opportunity to go online and greet everyone a Merry Christmas! It's going to be a fun and exciting week for us! Aside from the Christmas day we will be meeting Hubby's relatives for their reunion and I'm sure it's going to be fun. I will be back with my stories and photos.

For the mean time, I will leave you with this...

Christmas Greetings
Credits here


Merry Christmas everyone and God Bless! (*wink*)

4 Response to "Merry Christmas!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    December 21, 2007 11:39 AM

    Beautiful scrap,Mich! Happy holidays to you too:)

  2. towr says:
    December 23, 2007 12:43 AM

    merry christmas

  3. JO says:
    December 23, 2007 10:42 AM

    great LO!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

  4. frecklesspeckles says:
    December 25, 2007 11:36 AM

    Meeeweee Christmas!!! :)