Shopping and Dinner on a Saturday

We went to the WTC's Bazaar last Saturday. We were supposed to go there in the morning but we woke up late. Well, we had a good reason since we slept at 4AM right? LOL!

When we got there, traffic was bad and luckily we were able to find a perfect parking. We were just in time! There were soooo many people. I wasn't expecting a lot of people though because I thought it was too early to shop for Christmas presents. But I guess I was wrong. I was happy with the stuff that we bought, we were able to find some stuff already while we were at the first lane of the bazaar. I know we were fast! I was thinking, it would be hard to go back to one stall to another because the place is HUGE and people were everywhere! So canvassing at this stage won't be a good idea!

Anyways, our Christmas list is almost done. Two or three more items then we're off to wrapping of the gifts. Actually, I started wrapping some of it last night while Hubby and Alex watched Barney. Wrapping is one of my faves in the Christmas holidays. It makes me feel relaxed and when I wrap one gift for a specific person, I would think of this person and then hope that this person would like the gift that I'm wrapping. LOL! Weird huh!?

Well, I would recommend the Hungarian Sandwich there at one of the food stalls. It was big and yummy too! You'll know because a lot of people lining up in their stall. I think it was in one of the food stalls in the first lane.

I also bought some gift wrappers worth p5 each and gift tags P20 for 20 pcs. Of course, Divisoria would be a lot cheaper (I can hear my MOM talking...) but well, at least the place is air conditioned and your Hubby will not complain. LOL!

Oh, I had to warn you, parking is expensive! We got ours at p50! Yes! But this is for the whole day na. :)

After the very tiring shopping we decided to have a decent dinner so we opt to have it at Gerry's Grill. We haven't had dinner here for a long time and it's good to have sisig and inihaw na pusit again. After the dinner, as if we weren't happy with what we ate, we transferred to Razon's which is just a few restos away from Gerry's and then ordered Halo-halo! Yum!

So, our Saturday ended with a smile. :)

2 Response to "Shopping and Dinner on a Saturday"

  1. Joy says:
    December 13, 2007 2:44 PM

    hi mich! gusto ko din pumunta dyan@! kaso KJ si Sherwin pagdating sa mga bazaars, nase-stress sya sa dami ng tao. samantalang ako un ang gusto ko hehe.

    and I'm like you when wrapping gifts. it's my favorite part of Christmas. I also think about the person while I'm wrapping our gift to him/her. :) Kaya nga I take time talaga when buying gifts para sure na magustuhan nila.

  2. Mich says:
    December 17, 2007 3:08 PM

    hi Joy, ang ginagawa ko bina-bribe ko si Marlon, after shopping kain kme sa masarap. HAHA! Yeah, sarap talga mag-wrap ng gifts. Unlike si Marlon naman ayaw na ayaw nya... :D