Christmas Caroling, Dinner, Christmas Party and Alex's Haircut

Four more days to go and it's Christmas already. I've finished my Christmas shopping and I've wrapped all the gifts. Wuhooo! Now, I'm starting to pack for our trip on Saturday. I still have a loooong way to go. Later Alex will go to a Jollibee party with Lola at the Fort. Tomorrow we will all have lunch at my Mom's and then go straight to Hubby's Office Christmas Party. So, I don't know if I could still go online but I will do my best.

Anyway, just want to share some photos taken last Sunday during my Mom's Christmas Caroling at the in laws. Ha! They prepared 5 songs with matching dance pa. They wore red shirts, red Santa hat and they had so much fun! :)








-.:.-

Last Monday, I had dinner with my long time friend, MM at Gateway. The mall was so convenient, I just had to take the MRT then walk a couple of minutes then I was there! I had to buy a shirt for our trip so since I was early, I was able to buy at Kamiseta. But, boy, I had to warn you, riding in MRT during rush hour is a RIOT. LOL! I was squeezed inside the train and could you believe that I can already smell the other guy beside me. Yes! It was hilarious! Of course at that time, I didn't think it was funny... LOL! Anyways, it was quite an experience once again.

I remember my last ride in the MRT was a couple of months ago so I missed those kinds of experiences. Those were the things that you would miss if you work from home.

Anyway, we had dinner at Cafe Bola because for some reason I wanted to eat rice. After dinner we just strolled a couple of minutes then decided to have coffee at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, since ALL starbucks were full. MM and I were even laughing because we were thinking that Starbucks is full probably because of the planner!?

Well, it was a short but sweet reunion. MM's birthday will be tomorrow and I just wish her more happiness, peace of mind, and love in the coming years. Mwah and hope to see you again kapatid.

-.:.-

Another get together we really looked forward to was last night with my highschool friends. You see, we were only five in the group and Terry, my friend went to the US so there were only four left. And we hardly see each other because everyone is so busy and probably lazy to set up a get together. LOL! So finally after setting the party date for 100 times, we were able to come up with Wednesday, December 19.

It was a simple party. Gian prepared Lasagna and chicken and I brought brownies. Joy and family were late because of a bad traffic. In short we were able to start dinner at 9pm and then had our exchange gifts, took some pictures and then everyone call it a night.





I guess it is really different nowadays compared when we were in Highschool and College since everyone is married and both Joy and I have kids already. Before we used to stay until 3am just talking, laughing and reminisce about the old days. But now, we couldn't stay up late and we need to go home before midnight. LOL!

But, it was nice seeing you guys, finally! Merry Christmas to you and hopefully we get to meet again by January for more stories and reminiscing... (*wink*)

-.:.-

Just a couple of minutes ago, Alex had her first haircut in the parlor. First because when she was a baby I would cut her hair. LOL! Anyways, I was so proud of her she was not malikot. She just sat there smiling, observing, listening to the music and not moving a bit! Except for the last cuts which made her a little bit uncomfortable. Anyway, I'll just let the photos speak...







6 Response to "Christmas Caroling, Dinner, Christmas Party and Alex's Haircut"

  1. Joy says:
    December 20, 2007 5:12 PM

    wow, napakabehaved naman ni alex. :)

  2. **"Liza"** says:
    December 20, 2007 9:35 PM

    oyy naku mukhang masaya naman yan..buti hindi umiyak si Alex when thye cut his hair.. ;)

  3. Jane says:
    December 21, 2007 12:56 PM

    wow, love it, daming updates!

    cute ni alex!!!

  4. Ers says:
    December 22, 2007 11:59 AM

    wow! what a busy holiday you have. :) at ang saya saya.

    well behaved si alex, that's great! she might be looking forward to another cut? :)

  5. Unknown says:
    December 23, 2007 8:30 PM

    ang cute ng baby mo...matagal narin akong di nakakadalaw dito kaya nagulat ako kasi ang bilis niyang lumaki..

  6. Anonymous Says:
    December 27, 2007 7:07 AM

    ang cutie pie ni alex ;)