I Had a Change of Mind (and Heart?)

Ok fine...I'm exaggerating. But last Friday, after Alex and Hubby went to the in-laws, we decided to visit the mall...well, supposedly for window shopping, but we ended up buying the gift for Alex and MY gift for Hubby! Talk about early Christmas shopping!

I went to the mall right after work while Hubby and Alex were still that the Lola's. I was surprised how crowded the mall was! I was having second thoughts if I let Hubby and Alex follow because I didn't want to go shopping anymore. But Hubby insisted. LOL! I bought some stuff before they got to the mall so that when they get there, we will just "window-shop" for Alex's gift and Hubby's.

I got hungry so I bought snacks and finally got to try the BubbleTea's Almond Milk Tea. Thanks to Kaje, if not for her, I wouldn't know that it existed. And she was right, it was waaaay better than my fave's Chowking's Nai Cha. Hmmmm...now I have a new favorite drink already! I loved it so much that I ordered again after dinner with Hubby for their Coffee Milk Tea. It was yum too! (*grin*)

When Hubby and Alex got there, I was so full and contented that I was ready to shop again! First stop is Toy Kingdom.

The first toy that we saw is the Kitchen Set. It was pink and purple, perfect for Alex's room. The first time Alex laid her eyes on it, oh, she can't let go of it! She was so into the kitchen set that she didn't even notice Hubby and I trying to look for some alternatives. But what can I say, Hubby instantly fell in love with the kitchen set too. So there's no point in looking for an alternative right? So we bought it, and I guess the inflatable pool will have to wait until March for her birthday. LOL!

pc010231


Second Stop...Cyberzone for supposedly window shopping of Hubby's gift - PSP. Since Alex was really hyper that day, we just agreed that we go to the toys section while Hubby looked for his PSP. Hubby checked out some stores and mostly accept credit card with 0% interest. So that was a good sign. It was a bit higher than my budget so I told Hubby to think about it first and then if he really likes it, then we will purchase it right after dinner. He was ALL SMILES when I said that. I guess he really like it then.

So, yes, you guess it right, we bought it after dinner. We purchased the light blue color and it was nice. Even Alex loved it. We are planning to put a lot of videos for our next travels so that Alex will have something to watch while we were in the plane.

Hmmmm...it was a very early Christmas treat for Hubby and Alex. I was so happy seeing them so giddy with excitement. Will have to post more photos of Alex while she opened the gift. Yes, we opened it already last Saturday because Mama and Daddy can't wait! LOL!

7 Response to "I Had a Change of Mind (and Heart?)"

  1. Kelly says:
    December 04, 2007 3:34 PM

    we too bought gats' psp slim a week ago. we also got the light blue color :)

  2. abie says:
    December 04, 2007 4:25 PM

    wow, ang ganda ng gift ni alex and ni hubby mo.

    Ako wala pa ng nabibili for Howell and Bela...hehehe

    Tc sis

  3. Joy says:
    December 04, 2007 4:32 PM

    hi mich! sarap magbigay ng gifts no :) kaya naman kahit magastos eh todo pa rin hehe

  4. Eds says:
    December 04, 2007 5:11 PM

    hi sis! ang cute naman nito! :) and sure ako, this cost a lot pa hehehe anyways as u said xmas naman hehehe :)

  5. Kaje says:
    December 04, 2007 5:59 PM

    wow, alex is a lucky girl. and the hubby? big boys talaga ano? :) sarap magshopping kahit na overbudget. mapalitan lang ng ngiti, erase erase erase na ang worries when the bill arrives hehehe

    i'm glad you liked the almond milk tea, sayang lang bihira ako mapunta sa kung saan meron sila branch. and you know what? am starting to really like ck's nai cha..after about 6 buys hahaha...

  6. Apols says:
    December 04, 2007 7:58 PM

    uyyy congrats sa PSP!!!!!
    multipurpose yun diba? :)

    saya saya!

  7. Mich says:
    December 05, 2007 11:04 AM

    @kelly - wow, same pa tayo ng napili light blue. hehe!

    @abie - thanks Abie :)

    @joy - ang sarap talga ng feeling. hehe!

    @eds - naku, mura lang to compared sa crocs. :D

    @kaje - yeah, masarap din ang CK and cheaper pa diba? :)

    @apols - oo galing nga eh, pwedng video, music and games kaya natuwa kme ni Marlon :)