A at 2 years and (almost) 7 months

IMG_3144 2

I can say that at this stage A has never failed to make us laugh. She would just say something or do something that would make us think, "Where did that come from?" or "Where did she learn that?" but we would end up thinking that she probably got it from us! She talks a LOT now and mostly her words or sentences can finally be understood. I used to worry before that she may be delayed with regards to her speech, but I guess now, she is doing well. Thank God!

Although I cannot say that she is ready to go to school now but maybe in the next few months. I guess June next year would be the best time for her to go to school. She LOVES Pocoyo and Mr. Bean and can watch it the whole day if she can but of course we won't allow it. She is only allowed to watch TV (mostly Disney Playhouse) at 6:30PM to 9PM. Otherwise she would just play and read the whole day.

Oh, she also sleeps on her own now on her make shift bed (mattress with lots and lots of pillows on the floor) and she fondly calls it "own bed". :)

With regards to her potty training, we haven't improved on that area unfortunately. :( There are still a lot of "accidents" and she still couldn't tell us if she will make wee-wee. There are times that she would but it already happened! Her #2 is ok though but recently I noticed that she has been having accidents for the past three days, good thing she was wearing her diaper. But the good news is that, she now only consumes 2 to 3 diapers a day!

Her eating habits are getting better too. She eats almost everything - fruits, veggies, meat, chicken, fish, and more! Although still a SLOW EATER but she is getting there.

She likes to play with her kitchen set now and usually wants to take care of her dolls. I'm just glad since those toys have been there for quite a while now and has only been developing dusts! LOL!

And oh, did I mention that she loves playing with promotional pens, papers, coloring books, and crayons too? I hope she becomes an artist one day. (*grin*)

Well, I guess will have to stop here since the little girl is already trying to pull me and wants to play with her already. I guess that's one thing also that I noticed, she now can express what she wants and when she wants something from me, she would literally grab my hand from the keyboard and drag me into her play room. :D

5 Response to "A at 2 years and (almost) 7 months"

  1. Gracie says:
    September 25, 2008 2:23 PM

    ah, the joys of having a child at home! :)

  2. Bela says:
    September 25, 2008 4:33 PM

    ang cute ni alex..

    buti pa si alex ok na eating habbits...si bela mas malakas pa din mag milk kesa mag solids...at ayaw pa din nya mag start umupo sa potty nya, "no daw"...hehehe...

  3. Anonymous Says:
    September 25, 2008 4:49 PM

    awwww, my cutie alex. i'm always a fan of her lovely smile :) don't worry mich, when she's ready to potty, it will come naturally. you're doing a great job. si sandy maghapon nakabukas TV eh

  4. JO says:
    September 27, 2008 12:38 PM

    she's so adorable!

    http://joarduo.com

  5. Mich says:
    September 29, 2008 8:00 AM

    thank you for the compliments ladies! :)