More Weekend Updates!

Last weekend was really busy. It started with my Mom's birthday last Friday where we had dinner at their place. Food was overflowing and her guests were very happy. She had a cake overload too, since almost all of her guests brought her a cake from either Goldilocks or Red Ribbon.

IMG_3725 2
IMG_3733 2


After dinner we went straight to the chapter assembly and met our household there.

The next day my Mom invited us again for dinner (she had two parties!). I had a blast eating and what caught my attention was the cheesecake that her former office mates brought her from Mandarin Hotel. Oh boy, it was delish! I just can't help but eat MORE. Even if I've been watching my weight (after gaining 12 lbs in one month), I can't help but eat a lot of cheesecake LOL! You see, I'm not so much of a fan of cheesecakes but this one is the best!

Sorry, no photos since Hubby and I were busy EATING! :D

o 0 o


Last Saturday afternoon we also get to visit my friend Norin and her 1 month old baby - Harley. She was one of the Mommies who had her baby shower (with me) at our place.

IMG_3763 2


Yes she gave birth already - 1 month early than expected but Harley was healthy and has been growing and growing everyday! We couldn't help but talk about some IT jobs while I was at their place but the main topic of course was our babies! :)

They were giving the baby a bath when we got to their place that's why Alex was so amazed and just sat there watching. I can't wait for her to see her little sister!

o 0 o


I also posted the Delize's Pistachio Sansrival at my travel blog, you might want to check it out! ;)

o 0 o


Have a great weekend everybody! ;)

2 Response to "More Weekend Updates!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    September 16, 2008 2:17 AM

    Mich! Belated happy birthday! Wow, preggers ka ulit! So happy for you! Gosh, grabe, I haven't blogged in a while kasi, kaya eto, I'm catching up reading your posts. I love the pictures by the way.

    Oh yeah, I have a new link, so please update it. Thanks.

  2. Mich says:
    September 16, 2008 1:24 PM

    thank you Jannah! glad to see you again here. :)