I'm already 30!

As Jennifer Garner said in her movie "13 going on 30", she wants to be "30, flirty, and thriving!". :)

Yes, I turned 30 today and I feel so...old? matured? contented?

Actually I feel like I've accomplished a lot but I still need to do more.

We just got back from a wonderful trip to the beach and I was able to relax and unwind with my family. It wasn't exactly something like I was able to think about my goals in life but it was something that made me thankful about my life now. :)

Yes, now I know how I feel...I feel blessed more than ever! I couldn't believe that I almost got everything now that I'm 30 - a wonderful and supportive husband, a cute and loving little girl, an upcoming baby girl, a job, good friends, and a happy life! What more can I ask for? NOTHING! and I thank GOD for it! ;)

7 Response to "I'm already 30!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    September 01, 2008 7:14 PM

    Happy Birthday,Mich! I'm turning 30 this December too:D 30 is the new 20! :D Bata pa!

  2. ♥SomethingPurple♥ says:
    September 02, 2008 3:27 AM

    Happy birthday mich!!! =)

    how does it feel? in a few weeks from now i'd be 30 na rin yikes!

    Stripe&Yellow
    Something Purple
    Em’s Detour
    Living the Healthy Life
    Doll Me Up
    Vanity Kit

  3. dangkin says:
    September 02, 2008 9:54 AM

    have a more happy birthday, Mitch! Enjoy being 30! :)

  4. Mich says:
    September 02, 2008 10:36 AM

    thanks for birthday greetings ladies! ;)

  5. Gracie says:
    September 03, 2008 12:44 AM

    happy birthday, mich! welcome to the club! it's fun being 30 ha. and i agree...you've accomplished much already at your age. good job!

    hope you enjoyed your day. God bless you. hugs!!

  6. Mich says:
    September 03, 2008 9:03 AM

    thanks Gracie! :)

  7. selle says:
    September 03, 2008 3:44 PM

    hi mich! belated happy birthday! ako, next year ill ne turning the big 3-0 na din. im scared! feeling ko im so old na and accomplished nothing! hahaha