Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Happiness is...

1. Jumping little girl!
2. My brother going home this December for a vacation
3. Yummy cheesecake from Mandarin Oriental
4. My Mom's 53rd birthday
5. Late celebration of my birthday with the in-laws last Sunday
6. Good food and good company
7. Seeing Baby Harley of Norin (she's one month old)
8. Preparing for Alex's pre-school for next year :)
9. Alex having fun playing with the cousins
10. I'm still able to move around and take care of Alex in spite of my BIG tummy!

To know how this started and credits of the header, click here.

2 Response to "Wednesday Happy Thoughts"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    September 10, 2008 4:14 PM

    First time to join... Thanks Mich!

    http://www.simplydeelytz.com/?p=682

  2. Mich says:
    September 16, 2008 1:28 PM

    thanks for playing along Litzie! ;)