Punta DeUian, Zambales Day 1 of 3

Ever since the summer ended, we haven't been out of town since I was too lazy to pack our stuff and even plan for it. But since it was my 30th birthday last Monday, I decided to make it big by going out of town with just me, Hubby, Alex and the Yaya. I wanted to go to Baguio at first but I realized that I don't have much budget for shopping so we opted for Punta de Uian in Pundaquit, Zambales. My sister recommended this place since her office mates went here already.

Anyway, we had a grand time of course especially the little girl who for the first time loved the beach! She started to appreciate playing in the sand and water. We were so happy for her! You see, during our previous trip to the beach she wouldn't dare put her foot down because she doesn't want her feet to get dirty! Arte noh?. LOL! Here are the photos of our Day 1 in Zambales. Detailed stories of our road trip will be posted in my travel blog soon!

SCTEX Highway SCTEX Highway
SCTEX Highway SCTEX Highway

I love the view Were Here!
Dada and Alex I love the view

The little girl The little girl
 
Time to eat snacks! 

 Sunset
Sunset Sunset


Coming up next, our Day 2 and 3 photos! (*wink*)

1 Response to "Punta DeUian, Zambales Day 1 of 3"

  1. abie says:
    September 07, 2008 7:58 AM

    belated happy bday sis...

    uy mukhang ok sa zambales ah...di pa ako nakapunta dyan