Soo Tired!

That's what I'm exactly feeling right now. I don't know if it is because of the trip over the weekend or I just got bigger on my 7th month (will post my pregnancy update soon). Haven't felt so tired before and I'm thinking of getting a massage! A back massage would do me wonders!

Anyway, I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. I had dinner with my Hubby, Alex, Mom, sister, Farrah and Mage at home. It was just a simple dinner and I even bought my own cake! LOL! I guess that's how being 30 is all about. ;)

I still have a lot of things to do like unpacking, uploading the photos, and most especially REST. So will definitely be back with lots of stories and photos about our weekend getaway.

I also would like to share this nice message that I got from my friend...

You have been truly blessed and continue to be a blessing to all the people around you. Let this day be a start of a more bountiful, fulfilled and extraordinarily happy life for you and your family. Happy birthday.

What an inspiration! :)

Have a nice day everyone! ;)

3 Response to "Soo Tired!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    September 03, 2008 8:32 AM

    happy birthday, mich!!!!

    san nanaman kayo naglakwatsa???? will wait for kwento and pics.

  2. Mich says:
    September 03, 2008 9:00 AM

    thanks Jane! :)

  3. Annette says:
    September 05, 2008 7:16 AM

    happy belated birthday mitch!