A Bad (Turned Good) Experience with Digiprint

I posted yesterday that I had a bad experience with DigiPrint. It was actually my second time to have my photobooks printed with them. The first batch, I was happy with the results, the second was quite disappointing.

And guess what happened?

The CEO of Digiprint himself read my blog and he himself sent me an email (I got it this morning) asking what happened. I was impressed. He said he wants their customers to be happy and satisfied with their products. So I explained my side and he promised to fix it and even apologized for what happened. He will make sure that the mini photobook will be re-printed and will be delivered to me ASAP.

That's a REAL and GREAT customer service right? Really impressive. He also sent me some guidelines of the photobooks on how I will layout the pages so there won't be any confusion anymore. This is a great help and with this I'm sure all the future photobooks printed to them will turn out well and as I have expected.

Now all I have to do is wait for it to be delivered. I can't wait to give it to my Mom!

2 Response to "A Bad (Turned Good) Experience with Digiprint"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    September 10, 2008 12:46 AM

    uy ang galing! di ko pa nabasa yung bad experience mo (tagal ko kasi di nakapagrounds). pero good to hear aayusin nila. :)

  2. towr says:
    September 10, 2008 2:37 AM

    wow! Who is the CEO of Digiprint? Is he/she a blogger too?