September Monthly Roundup

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Kerygma Magazine
- The Wedding by Nicolas Sparks
- Mommy Wars

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- My Sassy Girl
- Mr. Bean Holiday
- GA Season 4
- One More Chance
- What Happens in Vegas
- Made of Honor

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- My 30th birthday!
- Mom's birthday
- Alonso's 3rd birthday
- Vice and Sarah's Wedding

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- I got a nice storage boxes, necklace, and bag from the in-laws
- A nice picture frame from my sister
- We gave a book to Alonso on his 3rd birthday
- We gave my Mom a photobook (Alex's Mini photobook)

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- I had a severe backache! :( - this is getting worst everyday!
- Hubby had headaches every once in awhile
- Alex is doing well, thank God!

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Dinner at our place to celebrate my birthday
- Went to Zambales to celebrate my birthday
- Dinner at my Mom's place
- MER 1
- lunch at Leslie's Tagaytay with CFC friends
- Family Day at The Fort

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Tagaytay Highlands' Country Club
- Kaseiki Restaurant (The Fort)
- Leslie's Bulalo and Sisig
- Contis' Embutido, Relleno, Siomai
- Delize's Pistachio Sanzrival
- Mandarin's New York Cheesecake (this one is heavenly!)
- Kanin Club at Paseo De Sta. Rosa

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- I bought tie-side shirts for baby #2 and some underwear for the little girl
- U-mix feeding bottle (over the internet)
- Kimono Dress for me (online)

What were this month's disappointments?
- Nothing as far as I can remember and I thank God for this!

What were my accomplishments this month?
- Still healthy and strong inspite of our busy weekends!
- Baby #2's kicks are getting stronger everyday!

3 Response to "September Monthly Roundup"

  1. Len says:
    September 30, 2008 2:15 PM

    hi mich! where did you get the kimono dress? i want to get one too kasi...

    ganda ba ung my sassy girl?

  2. Peachy says:
    September 30, 2008 11:34 PM

    now i am so complaining abt my backache.. its getting heavier. nakakatamad na nga mag mall. haha

    ingat lagi.. see u soon

  3. JO says:
    October 02, 2008 7:10 AM

    I just watched "What happens in Vegas" last night.. it was hilarious. I love it.

    I love Conti's too... kaya lang conti lang ang serving no?

    Hope you post your pic in kimono here... i would love to see that.

    take care of the little one in your tummy.